wedding photography digital

Scott, Lori, & Griffin

I really enjoyed meeting Scott, Lori & Griffin last week and taking their photos on another beautiful fall day!  I find that I really am loving working with new people & getting to know them… not to mention trying to grasp who they really are in the photograph!  I hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I enjoyed working with them!!

Griffin 084 copy 2

Griffin 162 002 copy

Griffin 218 004 copy

Tschantz 269 004 copy

 Tschantz 121 003 copy

Tschantz 343 002 copy

Tschantz 431 001 copy

Tschantz 448 002 copy

Tschantz 462 003 copy

Tschantz 463 004 copy

From Lori…

“We recently had the pleasure of working with Pam on our first family picture.  Wow!  What a joyful experience!  Pam was very professional, easy to work with, fun and made it so we actually enjoyed the time.  We have a little one and they don't seem to do what you want them to at the right moment!  Pam worked well with him and out of it came the best pictures I have ever seen.  They are fresh, different, beautiful and ours.  Pam, thank you so much for your hard work and for memorializing our memories!”  --Lori T.

Scott, Lori, & Griffin Share on...