wedding photography digital

New Website + Blog Launched - Ottawa Wedding Photographers

Finally! I have been meaning for a couple of years to decommission my flash website in favor of a blogsite (blog +website) that was easy to view on ipad, iphones and other mobile devices.  Th new website has wedding photos from my most recent weddings in Ottawa destination weddings as well. There is still more lovely weddings and info to come. So as I decommission the old site and my old blog, this will be one of the last posts on this trusty blog...


I invite you to view the new site and I would love to hear what you think of the new look and layout...


Thanks for visiting the new site and blog!










Want to see more? 
View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie.rebane@gmail.com
613.769.6019

New Website + Blog Launched - Ottawa Wedding Photographers Share on...