wedding photography digital

Engagement Session - L & C - Kingston-Montreal Wedding Photographer

I met Lucia and Carlos together for the first time before their wedding day in Ottawa. They almost didn't hire a wedding photographer! We had a drink or two at the Black Tomato in Ottawa's Byward Market to get to know each other a bit better and there was an instant click among us.  I would be lying if I said that Carlos was over the moon about being photographed at all, but by the time we started shooting we were having a great time and all looking forward to the big day. Lucia and Carlos were married at the National Arts Centre in a Great Gatsby themed wedding that was stunningly decorated by Jenna Majikot of Dahlia Event Production, who inspired Chef David Blackie to even remark, "Wow! Decor that is worthy of my food!". More from their beautiful wedding to come. 




Want to see more? View my portfolio.  Join me on Facebook   Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

Engagement Session - L & C - Kingston-Montreal Wedding Photographer Share on...