wedding photography digital

The most beautiful maternity clothes Ever!] Ottawa Maternity Photographer

I don't normally feature clothes on my blog, but when Isabella Olivier followed me on Twiter this morning I was struck- Wow. These could be the all time most beautiful clothes for pregnant women ever! Isabella Olivier gets 2 thumbs up for her beautfil Spring collection. These are magnificent and I totally recommend them for maternity portraits in the capital this Spring.

Not just for Pregnant ladies Isabella Olivier also carries a stunning line of clothes for the everyday lady. My two favorites are the new waited pencil skirt and the hooded tank.

What's even more wonderful...it's all Canadian made -fabulous clothes without the duty.

The most beautiful maternity clothes Ever!] Ottawa Maternity Photographer Share on...