wedding photography digital

I need Help with my Order

Please feel free to call me at any time when you are placing your order online.  I am glad to help you!

260-228-0298

******************************************************************

Here are a few tips that you may find helpful to read before you order prints from my Zenfolio Site.

 

*Be aware of cropping.  All of my photos are cropped with an 8 x 10 size ratio in mind.  So if you order a print that is a 5 x 7 or a 4 x 6 you are going to be dealing with different proportions.  A 4 x 5 is the same proportions as a 8 x 10 and is your only option for getting the entire print to show in a smaller size.  The 4 x 6 will either trim from the side of the print or you will get white lines on the sides of the print.

 

*Zenfolio offers custom cropping by the customer, it also is set up for my approval of your cropping.  So, if I see a questionable crop, I am going to contact you before I approve it for order.

 

*Printing on your photos is an option that I am pleased to offer.  Please, please, please carefully proofread any printing before ordering.  When printing names, ages, personal information, you are the best person to notice if I have gotten something wrong.  I do my best to get them right of course, but I may miss something.  After your order is printed I cannot guarantee spelling on your prints.  I will gladly do my best to correct any errors found after orders are received, but it will be at the expense of a new print.  And if it is outside of the 30 day window and your files have been deleted from my computer, no more changes can be made.

 

*You must have a code from me to receive any discounts offered.  You must put those codes in while you order.  No discounts can be given after orders are sent.

 

*If your order arrives to your home with any damage to the box done by the postal service, the items will be replaced free of charge. 

 

*Your online gallery is only guaranteed for 30 days.  No changes can be made to any of the online proofs after the 30 days are up.  While your gallery is most likely going to continue to remain on the site indefinitely, I cannot guarantee it after 30 days. 

 

*Options such as mounting, lustre finish, & framing are available on the website after you have your item in the cart.  You will find an option in the cart for “frame & mount” by clicking this option you will be taken to a screen that will show you the options and pricing for adding these to your prints.  I recommend that prints larger than 8 x 10 be mounted on a backboard.  This helps with framing large prints & keeps them from wrinkling in the frame.  At this time I cannot manipulate the Zenfolio site to make this mandatory or include it in the pricing, so I have discounted the price of these high quality prints to allow you to add these to your print for a small extra charge.

 

*Custom ordered items such as cards, photo books, or large amounts of wallets will be ordered directly from me.  Shipping charges may apply to these items separate from the Zenfolio shipping.

 

*Due to the nature of the product no refunds or returns can be given.

I need Help with my Order Share on...