wedding photography digital

Priscilla Presley and Nudie Suits!] Ottawa wedding photographer

Hard to believe and I truly don't endorse it, but I had THE most unusual request earlier this week- to shoot a wedding this weekend! There's spontaneous for you! Seriously. Now it just so happened that I was available and so a very colourful couple, their 175 guests and myself will create some really wild images...

Why the heads up? This is no ordinary couple. He is a musician and they will be married at the Mill of Kintail in Almonte, Ontario in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in an old stone chapel- it's so romantic...and yet...quirky... Her dress has been beaded with amber beads from Estonia (as she is Estonian) and will be going for a rockabilly Priscilla Prestley look and the groom and groomsmen all have custom nudie suits. Yeah, it's OK, I didn't know what one was before either and I almost had to say...I draw the line at naked weddings!

So take this as a heads up for some super funky pics to come...I've been given full creative license and a couple who are extraordinary and up for anything.

Priscilla Presley and Nudie Suits!] Ottawa wedding photographer Share on...