wedding photography digital

T and N - At the Schoolhouse-Ottawa wedding photographer

If you follow my blog, you will remember T an N and their little miss G- I have been looking forward to this wedding from the moment I met this amazing couple. This amazing wedding was steeped in Scottish tradition right down to the smallest details. The couple took part in a traditional rose ceremony for their mothers, who were each given a rose preceding the ceremony. The vows were so touching I found myself teary and unable to see through my lens. Congratulations T, N and little G.
More pics still to come...Getting ready with mom
mom and little G
details
down-the-aisle
Wedding kiss
bridesmaid
bride and mom
T and great aunt
bride
groom
bridesmaid
bride, grrom, baby
groomsmen

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com



WHAT THE BRIDE SAID: WICKED! AWESOME! From the very first time that I met Melanie right to the very last picture that she took at our wedding she was phenomenal. Fun, energetic, great attention to detail, budget saavy, those are just a few of the words that I would use to describe Melanie. She made a girl who was absolutely terrified of the camera feel like a woman who felt sexy, stunning and hot on her wedding day! I would absolutley recommend Melanie for your wedding pictures! This will not be the end of the pictures that you will be taking for us. Family photos should be next and then, God willing, some maternity shots!

T and N - At the Schoolhouse-Ottawa wedding photographer Share on...