wedding photography digital

Favorite Ottawa Weddings in 2009 - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

I have shared some amazing moments with some wonderful people in 2009. I never cease to be touched by the love and friendship that surrounds each couple. I have laughed with my clients and I have, on occasion, suffered from blurred vision as the couple says their vows, or as the brides father makes a speech or as the sisters and brothers stand up for each other not just as siblings, but as friends..."sigh". There are many occupational hazards to being a wedding photographer and one biggie is that you may be subject to excessive happiness...but I'll take it!

Thank you to all my wonderful 2009 wedding clients for allowing me to be such a big part of your very special day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaV40twl4c



Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

Favorite Ottawa Weddings in 2009 - Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...