wedding photography digital

Christmas Cards & Gift Certificates

Are you still without a Christmas card for this Christmas? 

I am booking quick photo shoots for this weekend!! 

You will receive one family photograph.  One custom designed card. And then pay for the cards you choose.  Card prices vary based on the style of the card & then of course  how many you purchase.  The base price for the photograph & the card design is $30!

You will have the option of purchasing more prints of the photograph if you choose!

The cards that I create are done based on the information you give me & the style you want. 

It is an interactive process where I will send you a proof I have designed & then you will tell me yes or no, & make suggestions.  It is custom for your family.  You choose the words, colors, photos & we work together to create something just for you!

See more of the cards I have created here.

**********************************************

Gift Certificates are available!!

I am including $20 in free prints to anyone who buys a gift certificate to give this Christmas.

Contact me for pricing.  Half of the sitting fee will be due now and the other half at the time of the photo shoot.

I am not booking large photo shoots until spring.

This winter I can only offer quick shoots indoors (which are very limiting) and newborn photo sessions.

***********************************************

I am very blessed to have found a way to support my family & thank you to all of my customers!! 

Christmas Cards & Gift Certificates Share on...