wedding photography digital

Shai and Collin - Married} Ottawa Wedding Photographer

I met Shai and Collin through a mutually wonderful friend whose sister's wedding shot at Strathmere a few years ago. With a wonderful destination wedding in Maui, Hawaii, where they surfed, toured in a helicopter and took in the beautiful road to Hana in Maui, they came home to a reception of their family and friends at the always elegant eighteen restuarant in the Byward Market.  Here are some of my favorite images captured from this evening.
Special thanks to Barb Cameron of Barb Cameron Photography for partnering with me on this event, a wonderful friend and colleague.

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

Shai and Collin - Married} Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...