wedding photography digital

Summer Prints {final picks}

Well, after quite a bit of work & some face book input (are you a fan yet??)  I have chosen these as my 2010 summer prints!

They are available online for purchase if you contact me for the website I would love to share it with you!

They will be available very soon as note cards in sets of 4.  I will post as soon as my inventory arrives & put them on Etsy.  You are welcome to pre-buy, just e-mail me!

Right now I am just going to post the prints individually (not in their card groupings).  Each print is available with no words.  With the words I have chosen.  Or with custom wording. 

Thanks!! 

 

Pink Zinnea {Blank}

Zinnea front Summer 2010 069 copy

 

Black Eyed Susan {Blank}

 

 2010 summer photos 075 copy

 

Couch & Flowers {Thank You}

 

Couch Flowers Thank You 002 logo

 

 Queen Anns Lace {Grace}

 

Queen Anns Lace Grace 387 copy

 

 Yellow Dahlia {Blank}

 

Summer 2010 054 003 logo

 

 Fuchsia Dahlia (Peace)

 

Summer 2010 055 logo

 

Sunny Couch {Joy}

 Summer Couch Joy 008 logo

 

Framed Black Eyed Susan {Blank}

 Susans blank 002 077 copy

 

Black Eyed Susan {Praying}

 Susans Praying 063 copy

 

Black Eyed Susan {Thanks}

 Susans Thanks 067 copy

 

Little Pink flowers {Thank you}

 Thank You Card logo

Yellow Zinnea (Thank you)

 

Yellow Zinnea framed Thank You 111 copy

Pam

Summer Prints {final picks} Share on...