wedding photography digital

{Finally - A Facebook Page!} Ottawa Wedding Photographers



I will finally be able to stop bothering my family with my shameless self -promotion and obsession with wedding cakes, shoes, wedding dresses and wedding blogs, zines....the list goes on...it's a problem.  So finally...after much pecking from my publicist friend, I have migrated my wedding and boudoir photography content to an m photography facebook page. I don't know heaps about how to use it effectively quite yet, but for the sake of my fam and friends that already are endeared to me...change is here.

What I have discovered is that I can post some of my favorite wedding inspiration within seconds! So many great wedding inspiration ideas can be found on my new page...because I KNOW that you ...my future and current brides actually will care. Whereas my mom and cousins and married friends...welll they just don't find it as cool as we do.

So I invite you to join my Facebook page to keep track of all the new and wonderful things to come this year and to be inspired by some of my favorite wedding ideas for everything from wedding invitations to seating plans to whimsical wonderful vintage styling.

My big weaknesses are most definately beautiful cakes, beautiful wedding dresses and not least of all fashion forward mags like Vanity Fair, Wedluxe, Elegant Weddings and Grace Ormond's Wedding Style. I'll bring you all my favorite posts from these genius mags for inspiration as well.

So please visit the new m photography Facebook page and "like" it to receive lots of great inspiration and...dare I say...there may be some amazing 2012 contest information with an amazing blog to come... you gotta like it!

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on Youtube
For some m wedding inspiration "Like" m photography on Facebook
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019


{Finally - A Facebook Page!} Ottawa Wedding Photographers Share on...