wedding photography digital

Winter Note Card Sale!!

Who’s ready for a sale!!!!!  I need to get on this before we are all so sick of winter that we never want to see another sign of winter until next December!

Too late, you say? 

This should brighten your wintery snow day!!!

Here is what I am offering, you can place your orders by email, on my Esty, or give me a call!!!  If you want to pick up your cards, or if you know you see me often somewhere, I will refund the shipping!  It’s most profitable for me if you order direct by email or phone.  I can receive paypal or check.  Shipping is $2 for first set and $1 more for each additional set.

The envelopes are included with the card, Cards are 4.5 x 5 in. notecards. Envelopes are 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 in.

One set of 4 winter note cards regular price is $8

Buy 2 sets for $12

Buy 3 sets for $16

Buy 4 sets for $18

This sale is on the WINTER cards only.  MIX & MATCH!!

These are the 4 prints available… each of these is also available as a Mounted Print for display on your wall.  I have a few in stock already framed if you are interested in those, email me & I’ll tell you the options!

 

Evergreen Notecard copy

 

snowy day 130 copy

 

 

Winter Card Barn 2 copy

 

 

 

Winter Card- Peace

Let me know if you have any questions!!

momentsbypam@adamswells.com

 

Pam

Winter Note Card Sale!! Share on...