wedding photography digital

A Million Little Details Contest Winner - Stephanie and John

A Million Little Details has been running a contest offering over $10 000 worth of wedding services from myself,  Melanie Rebane photography, Allison Turner of Live Love Plan and First Kiss Films. After a few weeks of brides submitting some beautiful inspiration boards, followed by a full week of voting by friends and family on the AMLD website, winners are Stephanie and John from Ottawa, Ontario. Congratulations!

Take a peek at Stephanie's winning inspiration board.



Want to see more? 
View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr

Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

A Million Little Details Contest Winner - Stephanie and John Share on...