wedding photography digital

Bundy Family-Ottawa Family Photographer

I have had the wonderful pleasure of reading Amy Bundy's blog and I am always touched by the amazing candor by which she expresses the experience of the simplest things. I connected with her and she lent her expertise to pretty-up my blog- Thank you! I had the wonderful priviledge of meeting her 4 muddy men and we had a great time shooting some images in my favorite little town of Wakefield. Enjoy!
Bundy family - m-photography - OttawaBundy family - m-photography - OttawaBundy family - m-photography - Ottawa
Bundy family - m-photography - OttawaOttawa family photographer
Bundy family - m-photography - Ottawa
Ottawa family photographer




m photography is an active member of the Canada Wedding Photographers Association.
Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com

Bundy Family-Ottawa Family Photographer Share on...