wedding photography digital

Cyber Sales at Moments…by Pam

I am excited to announce that I have some sales running this week!! 

1.  First sale is for my customers who I have photographed in the last year only.  If you place an order before Friday of this week (December 3, 2010) they can receive 10% off your order & free shipping.  Maybe you still haven’t ordered prints from our session, or maybe you need a few more as gifts?  Now is the time!! 

Go to your gallery, place your order in the shopping cart, enter the code “CYBERMONDAYSALE” in the box when checking out to receive your discount. 

Just my way of saying Thank you for your business this year!! 

 

Thank You Card copy

2.  Second sale is for anyone!!  My note cards are 25% off on Etsy.  Click here to go to my Etsy site & order! Enter the code “MBPONETSY25OFF” to get your discount when you are checking out!  I have the summer cards and the winter cards available!! 

 

Winter Prints on the wall 006 copy

 

3.  Third sale is of the seasonal prints Summer Prints & Winter Prints, I have a variety of sizes available & more can be done upon request.  I can do custom printing on these prints.  Each print comes on a single weight board with luster coating.  Framing is available online under “framing & mounting”  Share this sale with a friend, on face-book, twitter, blog, or call them on the phone!!  Once you’ve shared the sale, leave me a comment & I will send you the code for this sale!

4.  Gift Certificates are available for sessions next year!  Receive 10% off your print orders with the purchase of a gift certificate now!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

 

Pam

Cyber Sales at Moments…by Pam Share on...