wedding photography digital

{Miss G- Boudoir Session} Ottawa Montreal Toronto Kingston Boudoir Photographers

Miss G came to me to create a special gift of boutique boudoir photography for her BF who was moving to another city. While they are apart, she has been able to ensure he won't forget one beautiful inch of her. I have a feeling he won"t stay away any longer than is necessary {wink}.

Like many boudoir clients, she was a little self conscious and more than a little nervous, but as many of my clients tell me, they soon feel at ease with me and the camera through some fun conversation. And, typically, all it takes is a peek at the back of my camera of some of the stunning images and they are moving through the session with confidence they didn't know they had- and what could be sexier than confidence?

This is an absolutely beautiful session. Here are some of the lovely images that Miss G has been gracious enough to give permission to share...the rest are for his eyes only!

Bookings for Spring Boutique Boudoir Sessions are being taken, so please feel free to contact me for details. We always have an exciting boutique location, service of champagne brunch and snacks to spoil you and amazing hair and make-up featuring Lori Dyck - My absolute favorite hair and color professional in all of Ottawa -to create my signature boudoir look.






Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on Youtube
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019


{Miss G- Boudoir Session} Ottawa Montreal Toronto Kingston Boudoir Photographers Share on...