wedding photography digital

{Sneak Peek - M & R -Vintage garden Party Wedding} Ottawa Wedding photographers

This is a lovely wedding that I have been just waiting to publish for some time...with all the lovely details and amazing moments there is so much I could share. From a cherished cake topper that was the bride's father's parent's to the intimate wedding ceremony that was moving with so many smiles and tears it was hard not to see how much this couple care so deeply for each other. More about this amazing couple and their beautiful cottage wedding. So until I get an oppourtunity to do this beautiful wedding justice in a proper post, here is a sneak peek.

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on Youtube
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019


{Sneak Peek - M & R -Vintage garden Party Wedding} Ottawa Wedding photographers Share on...