wedding photography digital

{Montreal Boudoir Photography Session} Ottawa & Montreal Boudoir Photographer

I was so excited to work with the lovely Tania Semper of efashionista to promote my latest boudoir marathon in Montreal. It was also my birthday and Tania's that weekend so it was just a little extra special and we had a great deal of fun with the make-up, hair and video professionals that we worked with this weekend. I can't wait to see how the video promotion works out- I am sure it will be fun and stylish.


Here is a slideshow of some of my favorite images from the montreal sessions...enjoy!



If you are interested in booking a boudoir session for yourself, I will be hosting Boudoir photography sessions in Ottawa in April and in May in Toronto. Please contact me and I will send you the details! 


Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on Youtube
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

{Montreal Boudoir Photography Session} Ottawa & Montreal Boudoir Photographer Share on...