wedding photography digital

{Featured on Style Me Pretty Blog} Ottawa Wedding Photographer

By far one of my favorite inspirational wedding blogs, Style Me Pretty, has featured a beautiful June wedding at the Courtyard restaurant I captured from last summer...Spring is the time for beautiful peonies, snapdragons, baby roses and hydrangeas -this wedding had it all and an epic candy bar from the Candy Store in Westboro that few will forget...and I would love if you would visit the feature to view the whole gallery. Enjoy!

Want to see more? 
View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube  
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

{Featured on Style Me Pretty Blog} Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...