wedding photography digital

{The Wedding Chicks Feature for m photography and Local Ottawa Wedding Vendors} Ottawa Wedding Photographer

If you have been following my photography blog, you will have already seen, what Wedding Chicks fans are about to get peek at. This coming Wednesday, m photography (me...melanie rebane) and many local Ottawa Wedding vendors such as Full Bloom Floral design, Stonefields Heritage Farm, With Love Bridal Boutique, Lori Dyck of Show Pony - Style on Site, Isobel's cupcakes and Cathy Campbell - the Cake Whisperer will be featured on Wedding Chicks...a wonderful wedding blog for wedding inspiration. For wedding nerds (like myself)...this is a real treat! 



Keep your eye out for us on Wednesday! 




Want to see more? 

View my portfolio. 
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube  
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

{The Wedding Chicks Feature for m photography and Local Ottawa Wedding Vendors} Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...