wedding photography digital

{Behind the Scenes Montreal Boudoir Session} Ottawa Wedding Photographers

If you have been following the blog, you might remember about a month ago I was in Montreal for a boudoir marathon and also do a promotional shoot with Tania Semper of efashionista.ca - a luxury lifestyle guide.

I am pleased to share with you a peek into the behind the scenes fun of getting ready for a boudoir shoot - hair, make-up, primping and all. This was even more fun than it looks! And..yes it really was mine and Tania's birthday- How else would I spend it...but doing what I love...photography!
Enjoy!


Want to see more? View my portfolio.   
Join me on Facebook  
Follow me on Twitter: mphotographer
Follow me on Youtube  
Visit my inspiration microblog on Tumblr
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

{Behind the Scenes Montreal Boudoir Session} Ottawa Wedding Photographers Share on...