wedding photography digital

Boudoir Photography in Wedluxe for Fall-Can you Help? - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

I was thrilled to be offered an oppourtunity to promote my boudoir photography in Wedluxe magazine and will be listed among the Wedluxe Glitterati, for the the Fall 2010 issue. The Glitterati are your "Local Purveyors of Panache, where each and every professional, product and service that is represented in WedLuxe is recognized for discerning quality and an exuberance of artistry and style. The WedLuxe Glitterati are the elite purveyors of panache––leaders and trendsetters in Canada's wedding industry. They are simply, the best vendors in the country." 

(I know...I was all WOW too! Things are getting exciting!)

Now that the hard work is paying off, it's time to prepare the ad and I would LOVE your help in choosing the perfect image among my favorites...Please indicate your choice in the comments box...pretty please!

IMAGE 1


IMAGE 2


IMAGE 3

IMAGE 4

IMAGE 5


Boudoir Photography in Wedluxe for Fall-Can you Help? - Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...