wedding photography digital

Customer Welcome Center

I am a mom!

I am a flower & nature lover!

I love old barns & antique chairs!

I am a lover of texture & color!

I am a lover of Jesus!

I am a photographer!

This page is set up to answer all your questions, if you are a new customer, a returning customer, or a supportive friend, I welcome you.

How I got to be a photographer…

I have 6 children.  I have been a single mom for over 4 years.  I am blessed and surprised by where this passion for photography has taken me.  This journey began simply by wanting a camera “good enough” to take pictures of my oldest son James’ senior year of high school.  Getting a lens “good enough” to take those sport action shots brought a whole new style of photo to my life!  I had no idea what I was buying when I bought my first SLR (Canon Rebel which I am still using) or my first lens.  As I practiced & posted my photos, people liked what they saw, I found I enjoyed the photography as well as the editing process.  My passion became my calling & I saw the door was opening for business, and a means to support my family.  So, here we are.

I give all the GLORY to God for this business.  It is first and foremost HIS business.  And I pray that you will see that as you work with me.  I can’t tell you how many times I have been surprised as anyone when I looked at the photograph that came after a photo shoot.  HIS amazing finger prints were all over it… And HIS finger prints look good!

Initial Investment Information

Families & Children:

What to expect from a Family/Child session

Print Prices

Contract Request

Seniors:

Senior Pricing

What to Expect from a Senior session

Contract Request

Newborns:

Newborn pricing

What to Expect from a Newborn session

Contract Request

Other Information:

What to Wear

Location Options

Custom Options

Weddings

Customer Welcome Center Share on...