wedding photography digital

Winter Prints & Cards

I realize it’s getting towards the middle of winter, where we all like to start thinking… It’s getting closer to spring!  Maybe winter is not something you particularly want to think about anymore?  I don’t know, but I’d like to show you some of the beauty of winter once more & show you how these prints can look hanging in your home or as note cards for giving to friends… (ordering details at the bottom of this post)

Winter Snowy Evergreen…

snowy day 023 copy

Winter Prints on the wall 032 copy 

Winter Prints on the wall 038 copy

Winter Note cards 010 copyWinter Barn… 

snowy day 118 Phil 47 2 copy

Winter Prints on the wall 006 copy

 Winter Prints on the wall 013 copy

Winter Note cards 002 copy  Winter Ice Crystals…

The Note cards have the “Peace be Still” wording… The prints are available in either form.

Snowy Day 2 023 02 copy Snowy Day 2 023 copy

 

Winter Prints on the wall 019 copy

Winter Note cards 007 copy

Winter Grace:

 

snowy day 130 copy Winter Prints on the wall 027 copy Winter Note cards 009 copy

Note cards 4.5 x 5 inches. And are available in packs of 6 blank inside cards (logo free) by contacting me directly, or visiting my Esty Shop.   To my blog customers I am offering to mix & match the cards in a pack.  You tell me which 6 cards you would like in your package for $8.00 a pack.  Shipping is extra if required.

Prints are available through my website by clicking here & going to my print ordering site.  Any size is available.  I recommend adding the single weight mounting board & the lustre finish.  (I’d make those part of the original print price if I could, but the website doesn’t give me that option)  These options can be found after you have put an item in the shopping cart, chosen the size you’d like, and then look under “frame & mount”.  I’ve actually never viewed the frames this company sells, but I have added them as an option for someone who would want to purchase the print already framed.  If you order the print with the lustre finish & the mounting board, it is quite easy to frame yourself without even needing a glass.  And Craft stores have some really amazing frames available!  I got all these frames shown above at Hobby Lobby, they are on single weight mounting boards and have lustre finish with no glass.Winter Note cards 004 copy

I am looking forward to spring & the hope of having some more of these options available to my customers! 

Thanks so much for all the positive support of my business venture!!

 

Pam

Winter Prints & Cards Share on...