wedding photography digital

Fuschia Friends - Ottawa Wedding Photographer

On Tuesday, I attended an awesome event hosted at Hush clothing in Wellington Village, with some amazing women entrepreneurs. It was an energizing experience to be around women who were as passionate about their work as I am, and who also are on the same journey to find balance between their passion for their work and the loves of their lives. The Fuchsia Factory, lead by Tina Yelle along with Samantha Moonsammy of Starfish Events, is a great opportunity to build partnerships and friendships alike. It is an opportunity for women to give their one minute "elevator pitch" about their work to each other. My pitch went a bit like this: I love fashion, I love art and the more I shoot the more I...love what I do...;) Can I take you picture? Then, if they were brave...I took some impromptu photos, because what else does a photographer do?

Of particular interest to my clients will be the wedding planning services offered by Allison Turner of Live Love Plan offering day-of planning services and Starfish events for day of and end-to-end wedding planning services locally and for destination weddings (including Ottawa and Barbados). Also, Melissa Summers of The Flour Shoppe- cupcakery would be pleased to create the cupcake of your dreams for your wedding day.



Allison Turner (below) from Live LOVE Plan


Samantha Moonsammy (above) of Starfish Events and Tina Yelle (above) of the Fuchsia Factory


this is me ;)

Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

Fuschia Friends - Ottawa Wedding Photographer Share on...