wedding photography digital

Boudoir Sessions at the Chateau Laurier - Ottawa Boudoir photographer

Since peak wedding photography season came to close, I have been looking so forward to shooting boudoir sessions at the Chateau Laurier here in Ottawa, Ontario- just in time for Valentines Day.

Why do I love boudoir photography so much? It's truly like shooting for pure pleasure and fun - nothing could be sweeter for me. And, nothing feels better at the end of the shoot than to reflect back to someone how beautiful they really are.
What's involved in a boudoir session? Well, not a whole lot. You bring your beautiful self and our hair and make-up person will prep you to be your sexiest. Then, for one hour (and it goes fast!) we wil work together to bring out your best.
My style is elegant, sophisticated, sultry and sweet. I like to create images that leave more to the imagination, but just enough to drive a man crazy. I take my inspiration for posing and lighting from fashion magazines and lingerie catalogs. I like being up on the latest trends, but stay true to the classic looks that make every woman beautiful.
I am also very excited that my signature album company irisbook in Vancouver, has come out with an awesome line of albums just for my boudoir photography clients.
While my January 2010 sessions are sold out, I will be organizing late Spring 2010 sessions at another amazing location.Contact me if you would like more information. Gift certificates available.



Want to see more? View my portfolio.
Follow me on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mphotographydotca
Contact: melanie@m-contemporaryphotography.com
613.769.6019

Boudoir Sessions at the Chateau Laurier - Ottawa Boudoir photographer Share on...